Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Ultimate JV Partner

Joint Ventures.  Partnering with like minded people and people you trust to cross promote products is a fantastic way to build relationships and business at the same time - all the while offering great value to customers.

I have not always partnered with others to promote products and services - simply because I like to try out their products or services before I pass them along to people I know.   However today - I realized that I have the ULTIMATE joint venture partner - that I rarely have made a point of partnering with.  I know in the past we have worked together - and this partner is always sending me the best energy - but I just have never thought of becoming a joint venture partner with them.

But today I was speaking with a colleague who reminded me that there were things I could be doing to bring financial abundance my way.  And that's when I remembered this JV partner.

Who is it? 

The Universe of course!  

Who better than the Universe - who is always sending great things my way, and conspires daily on my behalf!

And so I sat down to write a letter to the Universe - asking it to partner with me on a specific project. (oh yeah - I really did it)   I laid out all the details of the project and asked that it send me the specific things I needed to achieve my goal.

Now I don't know about you, but when I partner with someone on a project - I give them specific things that I want them to do.  And then I let it go.  Well I did the same in the letter to the Universe.  And now I have let it go - trusting the Universe to do its part.

The neat part is that - I know the Universe has always delivered exactly what was needed - when it was needed in the past.  So I have every belief that this JV project that I have asked help with with be crazy successful - simply because - I have the ultimate J.V partner!

Thanks to Gail at www.quantumsuccesscoaching.com
Like Gail's web site - get one at a reasonable price here - http://www.mswebconsulting.com



No comments: